SunPower Corporation Partner Support Representative in Binan, Philippines
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
Job Responsibilities :
Overall support to Sales Managers on order management working with cross functional teams for order fulfillment
Opportunity management in Sales Force
Prepare sales quotations any documentation as requested by sales management
Receive and qualify customer POs, Check POs against allocation and book customer orders into ERP system (Oracle)
Communicate customer requirements to sales operations for allocation and availability of products
Send Sales Order confirmation to the customers within specified time scales
Update existing sales order as required.
Submit weekly reports on all the orders due to be shipped the following week etc.
Customer RMA handling including assigning RMA no’s from ERP system, entering RMA's in ERP system, flag all the open RMA's and get them closed in timely manner
Support shipping/logistics department for on time delivery e.g. print packing lists and forward to freight forwarders prior to the shipment, collect all the signed shipping documents and save it on the server prior to the invoicing
Invoicing: ship product and send invoices to the customer within specified time scales
Archive all the documents per SOX requirements
Respond to all inbound calls from customers on status of orders and shipments
Sales Analysis and reports generation by extracting data from the ERP system (Oracle) and export into Excel format
UAT participation on company projects/initiatives
Adhoc tasks as assigned by manager
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
• Required skill(s): Order Management, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics
• Preferred skill(s): Understanding in International Trade Terms (INCOTERMS), Letter of Credit, Excellent Communication Skills, Computer Proficient, Good Organization skills.
• Required language(s): English
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Order Management, Sales Support, Logistics or BPO Industry.
• Proficient with MS Office Applications esp. Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
• Knowledgeable with Office Softwares such as ERP, MRP, and CRM.
• Superior written and oral communication and collaboration skills, and can deal with executives and business leaders
• Excellent listening and comprehension skills for complex issues
• Process oriented and trainable
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multi task technical issues and maintain a high level of organization and process discipline
• Demonstrated an ability to take initiative and be proactive
• Possess leadership skills, self starter
• Flexible to changes and be able to adapt quickly
• Organized and very keen to details
• Applicants must be willing to work in Laguna Technopark, Binan Laguna
• Applicants must be willing to work on a night shift schedule
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens