Cardinal Health Analyst, IT Client Sys Mgmt in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What IT Client Systems Management contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Client Systems Management is responsible for end user compute engineering, virtualization, and real-time communications.
- Designs, implements, operates and maintains the technology infrastructure encompassing desktop, email, fax, unified communication, mobility, AV-Video, endpoint application management and security.
- Processes service requests and/or resolves technical problems related to service area (troubleshooting).
- Coordinates and leads resolution of technical problems within area of technology concentration.
- Demonstrates knowledge of business processes, systems engineering, operations research and engineering aspects.
- Demonstrates knowledge of technology concentration implemented within a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Analyzes system operating efficiencies, capacity and recommends measures to improve performance and cost effectiveness.
- Demonstrates knowledge of automation and scripting methodologies within area of technology concentration.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Applicable technical certifications preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.