Continental Corporation QA Engineer gSAT in Calamba, Philippines
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 71618BR
Job Title QA Engineer gSAT
Posting Location Calamba
Engineering graduate : Electrical Engineering / Electronics engineering / Mechanical engineering
Experience: More than 3 years in electronics company
1) Knowledgeable in : PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, NPL, Safe launch, Machine Qualification, ESD, 8D/Problem Solving, Nonconforming product, Auditing Techniques
2) Good communication Skillls experience with US & European
3) Experience in using VDA6.3 requirement
Mission/Purpose of Position
(1) To handle PPAP and safelaunch activity for new product.
(2)To facilitate customer complaints, customer interfaces and 8D problem solving.
(3) To ensure fast and accurate disposition given on all quality issues , root cause analysis, corrective action and risk assessment.
(4) To verify and measure effectiveness of corrective actions thru monitoring of process control.
(5) To assess process improvement thru the use of statistical process control , pareto chart analysis and DOE validation.
(6)To handle line QA Technicians.
Job Requirements With atleast 3 years experience as Quality Engineer handling New Product in a Manufacturing Industry
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.