ON Semiconductor Test Equipment Technician in Carmona, Cavite, Philippines
•Provides resolution for set-up and equipment related issues requiring expertise for appropriate actions. Online troubleshooting and repair to reduce, if not eliminate equipment breakdown.
•Performs Tester equipment maintenance activities and online repairs to improve uptime in a customer-responsive manner.
•Provides immediate support for set up breakdown for Final Test and Wafer sort set up.
• Graduate of a 3-year Electronic/Instrumentation Technology course
• Knowledge on Electronics Circuit Analysis and can read and interpret Schematic Diagrams
• Strong Electronics Fundamental
• Knowledgeable in Unix/Windows environment
• With at least 2-3 years experience in the following Test Platforms: Test Systems (Flex, Catalyst, A5xx, Maverick)
• Intermediate knowledge on Electronics Circuit Analysis and can read and interpret Schematic Diagrams
• Basic Knowledge on Programming Languages such as: C , PASCAL and Visual Basic
• Basic background in Digital and Mixed Signal test methodology.
• Can work independently with minimum supervision
Organization: 561 OU ON Semiconductor Philippines, Inc
Title: Test Equipment Technician
Location: PH-PH-Carmona, Cavite
Requisition ID: 1603635
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.