Schneider Electric Business Analyst- SCP in Cavite, Philippines
The Business Analyst position is expected to understand related business processes & information needs. The BA will also require understanding of business process improvement techniques, automation and change management techniques to navigate through their daily activities.
The Business Analyst performs deep dive analytics for new projects and program for new requirements
Ability to document processes and to effectively catalogue them for easy access and cross training purposes
- Identification and specification of reporting automation opportunities
- Expected to participate, communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- This position will also be required to develop functional and technical specifications Data Extraction / Programming / Presentation to Users
- The Business Analyst will be expected to utilize technical data mining and programming skills to extract data and develop the data into usable formats for end users.
- Project Lifecycle Management
Expected to participate on projects effectively through the project lifecycle: from requirements gathering, prototype development, user acceptance, full development, and finally deployment and training.
This position will also help develop and deliver training modules to facilitate the roll-out of the new or redesigned processes & continuous improvements initiatives
- Provide business information, analysis together with supporting data.
- Facilitate and help teams to create process maps, evaluate process “as is” state and Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency, effectiveness and business impact of assigned areas.
- Participate & facilitate teams to redesign assigned business processes including new process maps,
- Procedures, develop and deliver associated training modules, communicate process changes.
- Lead automation of data flows & analysis.
- Share identified best practices across all relevant functions
Communicate effectively with, influence, and gain support from all levels of the organization on large scale business process changes.
Participate on process audits and help institute process metrics to assess current process health of complex business processes. -
- Help development and deliver training modules to facilitate the roll-out of business process changes.
- Works with divisional process owners to understand key process automation requirements, existing process flows, goals, constraints, etc.
- Serves as technical contributor on large scale business process projects
- Assists in change management to get business acceptance at all levels (Senior Management, Managerial & staff).
- Develops training documentation to support process & continuous improvement initiatives.
- Establishes client relationships that facilitate cross-functional coordination and communication.
Education—minimum Required Level Candidates should hold a technical engineering or computer science degree.
Possessing or pursuing MBA or any other relevant professional certification is a plus.
Candidates should possess 4 – 6 years’ analytics experience and be well familiarized with the supply chain and project life-cycle concepts.
Must have extensive relevant experience in building systemic solutions.
Must have programming experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, and other computer languages.
Primary Location: PH-40-Cavite
Unposting Date: Oct 1, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003PP4