Schneider Electric Recruitment Specialist in Cavite, Philippines
The Corporate Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of strategic recruiting plans, employing traditional & sourcing strategies as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas, while ensuring adherence to applicable local and corporate regulations. The Corporate Talent Acquisition Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we promote brand of the company in view of hiring the best possible talent.
Interacts with Hiring Managers and Leaders to understand job requirements for supply chain operations and finance shared services
Leads the creation of a sourcing marketing plan and strategy to source candidates to meet staffing needs according to SLA
3.Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams.
Responsible for managing sourcing using appropriate strategies to ensure the best quality of hire and cost per hire.
Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects including sourcing tool effectiveness, like agency performance. Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used.
Develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
Develops, support and maintain employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
Supports team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies.
9.Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with fellow Recruiters, Sourcing Lead, Hiring Managers and Candidates.
Sources, screens and interviews applicants in line with requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed.
Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection process through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers / defined panels.
Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiates offer and finalizes start date with candidate.
Continues interaction with candidate until the time the candidate joins the organization. Leads and closes all formalities related to on-boarding of candidate.
Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code
16.Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
Knowledge of related industry considerations.
Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
Builds deeper understanding of processes, procedures, customers and organization.
Assists program or process development and implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of HR experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition as technical Recruiter
- Must have experience in sourcing and building a strong pipeline of various roles and talents, preferably in supply chain & manufacturing operations
- Strong & effective stakeholders’ engagement with influencing skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage well in an environment with competing demands with high customer orientation
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills in English and business ethics
- Proven capability & the ability to deliver results in collaboration with a highly-engaged team in fast changing & a fast-paced environmen
- Familiar in using tools like Taleo, Oracle, SAP and other sourcing tools. Social media savvy
- Work location in Cavite
Primary Location: PH-40-Cavite
Unposting Date: Aug 5, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003MYJ