Amazon.com CS Training Manager in Cebu, Philippines
· Manage a team of Training Specialists and support worldwide network of Trainers across different languages and processes within Customer Service Process.
· Determine Training needs by analyzing quality impacting issue and derive a plan of action to drive improvement
· Facilitate the execution of HC scaling up efforts in CS across different geographies and languages.
· Contribute to and influence the prioritization of key quality improving project entries and process improvement project opportunities driven by Training Team.
· Ensure effective delivery of Training and facilitate communication between learners, trainers and instructional designers
· Drive improvements in training performance by innovating and sharing best practices globally.
· Liaison with Recruitment, Workflow and the Operations Team to update and publish Training Calendar for the responsible Functions/Depts
· Own the reporting and communication of training performance metrics to all the relevant Stakeholders.
· Management of Trainer and Training room capacity based on capacity goals and targets. Providing an annual, two and three year view.
· Facilitate continuous development of trainers and facilitators to support various learning initiatives
· Work towards succession planning to ensure seamless growth in team
· Identify and provide support and guidance to Temporary trainers
· Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities in relation to business goals and suggest changes
· Identify progressive tools and technology enablers that will improve effectiveness of training classes.
· Over all 8 to 12 Years of work experience.
· 4+ years of Training Management experience (should be in a Team Management role and must have Project Management experience)
· Experience of conducting Training Needs Analysis and carrying out all activities in the Training Cycle: Identify, Design, Delivery, Evaluation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience of implementing a wide range of Change management and process improvement activities
· Able to develop and implement departments goals and strategies based on broader organizational goals
· Excellent Classroom Management and Facilitation Skills
· Superior judgment, diplomacy, and tact, with a willingness to speak up in the midst of adversity
· Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work and influence with multiple Training Team members/ Stakeholders across different TRMS sites globally
· Ability to analyze large volume of data points, identifying issues and recommend solutions
· Must be a College graduate (any Learning and development related course or certification will be a plus)
· A Master’s Degree in Management is preferred
· 4 plus years’ experience with customer service or banking processes would be an added advantage
· Project Management experience
· Strong candidates may come from a background in operations in ITES/IT/ Hospitality/Retail / (operational excellence expertise in the form of black belts/ green belts or equivalent work exp. would be desirable).
· Advanced working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products skills
AMZR Req ID: 559867
External Company Name: Amazon
External Company URL: www.amazon.com