Teradyne IT Solutions Analyst in Cebu, Philippines
Duties & Responsibilities:
Teradyne is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join the team at our Cebu, Philippines location. Here you can be part a global team, that is both exciting and dynamic! We are truely a global technology company that delivers progressive solutions to complex testing challenges. Without creativity and the diversity of thought, Teradyne’s technological innovations would not leave the ground. If you are excited at the prospect of joining a Global team, then Teradyne may be the place for you!
In this role you will:
• Design, develop, and maintain reports/analytical applications for business users
• Be a part of a hands-on, technical role within the Business Intelligence technical team
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR controls:
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
• Be highly proficient in SQL and relational database technology
• Have experience in developing Business Objects universes and reports, Crystal business views and, OLAP and web-intelligence reports
• Have experience with reporting and financial analytics in a Data Mart or Data Warehouse environment
• Have experience with ETL(Extract Transform Load) methodologies using tools/scripts and/or have experience doing data integration using ETL tools
• Have experience with related technologies, including Decision Support, OLAP, RDBMS, client server, and multidimensional database technology
• Have the ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to changes
• Be self-directed with ability to maintain own work-flow and meet deadlines
• Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
• Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple internal customers
• Must be able to work with minimal requirement specification
• Experience working with SAP Business Objects XI required
• Experience developing analytical applications from a DW environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• 4 Year College Degree in a Computer Science or a related field
Teradyne is a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. Teradyne Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems, which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. Our Industrial Automation products include Collaborative Robots used by global manufacturing and light industrial customers to improve quality and increase manufacturing efficiency. In 2016, Teradyne had revenue of $1.75 billion and currently employs approximately 4,300 people worldwide.
Our stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TER.
Business Intelligence Developer
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
PHL - Cebu
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.