Texas Instruments Security Specialist in Clark, Philippines
Job ID 19024BR
Job Posting Title Security Specialist
Job Description Supports and administers organizational security plans and operations. Executes procedures and processes to provide physical protection for personnel and company property and meet required codes and regulations. Compiles data for loss control and accident reports. Supports and conducts internal investigations?in accordance with legal requirements and company policies. Maintains records, manuals and documentation.
• Manage guard force and contractual obligations “contract management”. Develop metrics and measures to ensure safe and secure environment is maintained. Creating score cards to help drive continuous improvement
• Develop and deploy specific security related training programs; bomb threat, robbery response, event escalation
• Manage day-to-day security operations
• Manage CTPAT program
• Develop and maintain programs and processes to ensure the proper disposal of materials related to manufacturing scrap
• Coordinate with internal and external business partners to ensure raw goods, finished product and materials are secure
• Preform investigations as needed and support global ethics department
• Maintain site security equipment e.g., CCTV, access control, and alarm systems in good working order by conducting periodical checks and audits and provide recommendations for the respective parties to take action and close gaps
• Support executive protection programs
• Perform security audits to mitigate the risk faced at the site
• Provide security assistance to all buissiness units and ensure company assests are adqualely protected
• Able to advice management in resolution of security incidents and threats
Emergency Services job description:
• Maintain a system for regularly communicating the frequency and significance of emergency incidents, including recommendations for prevention of future occurrences to the facility management for review.
• Ensuring that all elements of the Emergency Response Team program and policy comply with state, federal or local jurisdictional requirements
• Ensuring training records for the ERT members are maintained.
• Maintaining membership in the ERT organization and ensuring that an adequate number of trained persons are assigned per shift for each designated team(s).
• Ensuring initial and ongoing training of team members is conducted including the completion of practice drills or exercises.
• Selecting and procuring emergency response equipment, supplies, and PPE.
• Ensuring emergency response equipment is properly maintained.
• Coordinate with public emergency service providers; planning, training, and other activities that promote mutual response effectiveness.
• Ensure emergency response plans and procedures are current.
• Ensuring that a program is in place for medical monitoring and surveillance physicals.
• Ensure each shift is staffed with a trained and qualified Incident Commander.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in security management and protection services or equivalent
• Requires more than 5 years of working experience in the field of protective services
• Ability to handle difficult situations and people
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in local and English language
• Strong collaboration skills
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 6
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Philippines-Clark
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.