Cargill Environment Health and Safety Assistant in General Santos City, Philippines
Environment Health and Safety Assistant
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Backs up the EHS Officer in the administrative and technical implementations of OSH and Environmental Management in the Plant.
1. EHS month end report
2. Updating of EHS monthly training material
3. Alternate EHS trainor
4. EHS activity coordinator
5. Give EHS orientation to new hires and contractor employees
6. Documentation of all EHS activities
7. Properly file, save and secure all EHS documents and records
8. Drafts the local revision of EHS Manual or EHS programs
1. Regular plant inspection member together with the EHS Committee
2. Team member in Investigation of Incidents i.e property damage, injury or environmental related incidents
3. Engineering interventions/designs to address gaps and findings
4. Innovate programs applicable in the execution of EHS programs
5. Initiative in immediately correcting non-compliance as required
6. Confidently and technically understood internal auditing as stipulated in the EHS Audit checklist when need requires.
7. Effectively communicate with contractor employees in the compliance of EHS.
8. Non-compromising to the implementation of EHS programs and guidelines of Cargill Corporate, Government and Local regulations.
Engineering Graduate or College Graduate
Forceful implementor of EHS policies, rules and regulations
Organized and highly initiative
Self-starter and confident
Knows how to conduct seminars or trainings
Analytical and have a questioning attitude
Good in critical thinking and independent minded
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location Philippines-12-General Santos City
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: GEN01517