Microsoft Corporation Account Delivery Executive in Makati City, Philippines
Services FY18 Job Description: Account Delivery Executive
The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is responsible for the overall end-to-end customer experience of our Services customers, creating and maintaining deep long-term customer relationships, driving Services revenue growth by identifying and developing strategic opportunities, and overseeing/supporting services delivered by Domain delivery teams. The ADE leads the Services teams, serving as an escalation point for both the customer and our delivery teams. The ADE monitors key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within their assigned account(s). Embodying the One Microsoft spirit, the ADE teams with Sales and the Domain Delivery teams to execute a winning strategy with positive outcomes for customers, employees, and Microsoft. ADEs are deployed 1 ADE to 1 customer (1:1) in our largest accounts, and up to 1:15 in our breadth account space
• Relationship Management- The ADE is Services key role regularly engaged with the customer’s executive team and owns success and loyalty.
• PreSales Support - The ADE knows the customer goal/needs and can identify and qualify leads. They can assist Sellers and PLs with deal shaping, and review/approve deals before customer
• Delivery Oversight - The ADE is accountable to the customer for successful delivery of solutions and services that drive business value. The ADE leads and oversees the Services delivery teams.
• Executive Reviews & Strategic Planning - The ADE attends and leads both internal, and customer meets. They focus on solution status and realized value, removing risks and blockers, and strategic planning.
• Financial Management - The ADE is the Area’s person that’s on the ground ensuring the business is healthy and profitable.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
Executive/Business engagement skills
• Cross-Boundary Collaboration
• Interpersonal Awareness
• Impact and Influence
• Account / Portfolio Management
• Building Customer/Partner Relationships
• Industry Expertise
• Strategic Insight
• Value Selling
• 5+ primarily in a client-facing role
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Customer service & support