ADP Analyst for AVS Registration Services (September 11, 2017) in Makati City, Philippines
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP and inTax and Financial Services we are committed to providing accurate, convenient and automated tax and compliance operations for our clients. To succeed, we invest in technologies, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses.
*Client support at ADP. *It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The* AVS Registration Services Analyst* is a new offering to clients in all payroll and non-payroll segments to assist clients in establishing their businesses with state and local tax agencies. The current business model is helping with the establishment of new entities in a jurisdiction but will eventually grow to include finalizing a business, registering with the Secretaries of State, changing a client's name and/or address, and other such entity set-ups and modifications.
- Meet expectations based on establish SLAs for (100%):
- Respond to all inquiries from client, agency, internal business partners with 24 hours of outreach
- Update client on delays in turnaround or originally communicated expectations
- Follow up to agency on established SLA turnaround times
- Update TOPS or appropriate system within 24 hours of receipt of ID and other information
- Update to client/region within 24 hours of receipt of ID, etc., within 24 hours of receipt or status of account plus other information related to account.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- 2 years of college required or equivalent work experience, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of client service experience in a high volume, problem resolution environment is required.
- Functional area expertise (Payroll, HR) and/or a product expertise are preferred.
- Must be proficient using IBM compatible PCs with resultant working knowledge of various operating systems required.
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients - internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Solving day-to-day problems that are in line with ADP's mission, vision, and values.
- Shares ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need.
- Acting in ways that help delivers results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards.
About ADP*: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success*. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Requisition #: 95439
Job Title: Analyst for AVS Registration Services (September 11, 2017)
State: Manila Metro/NCR
City: Makati City
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Locations: Philippines, Makati City, MANILA