ADP Consolidation Manager for Corporate Finance General Accounting (October 2, 2017) in Makati City, Philippines
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in Finance, our colleagues around the world depend on us for that. Whether it's a new product in development, a new technology under consideration, a new business acquisition or a new office opening - Finance plays a critical role in ADP's growth. We are a passionate partner committed to ADP's success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Administration at ADP. It's everything from managing calendars to managing offices. It's all about organization and you can be at the center of it. Superior organizational and administrative skills can help you keep your team on top of their game. The quintessential team player providing support where it's needed most and moving everyone toward the finish line - you can make it all happen.
The *Corporate Finance General Accounting Consolidation Manager *will assume increasing responsibility for managing the monthly consolidation of ADP's financial statements in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and in performing reviews of business unit financial statement submissions in a partnership that ensures the integrity of the consolidated financial statements and their compliance with GAAP and corporate accounting policies. The manager will assist in the preparation and review of various detailed financial statement analyses used for internal and external reporting. Areas of focus will include balance sheet, income statement, shareholders' equity, intercompany accounts, foreign currency translation and earnings per share.
- Develop a strong working relationship with numerous teams across ADP's Finance organization by demonstrating strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Function as a critical member of the team with a strong user knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), with a particular focus on the following:
- Preparation and understanding of key HFM reporting which directly supports external financial statements including Cash Flow, P&L; analysis, Earnings Per Share calculation, FX analysis, Balance Sheet analysis and Capital Expenditures analysis
- Research and conclude on certain complex accounting and intercompany transactions to support the close process
- Manage the consolidation team during the monthly close process and assist in the resolution of all related day-to-day issues or questions from business partners; Ability to multi-task is critical
- Possess the ability to communicate and provide narrative around accounting transactions and variance analysis to senior management and other business partners
- Evaluate current processes and procedures associated with ADP's multinational consolidation and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Lead or participate in ad hoc special projects for all levels of management relating to current issues affecting internal and external financial reporting, emerging GAAP and compliance with accounting policies.
- Lead in the preparation or review of several footnote disclosures for ADP's Annual Report.
- Responsible for executing and monitoring ongoing control procedures and documentation related to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements related to the corporate consolidations and reporting process.
- Involvement in ADP's Financial System Redesign (FSR) Project, assisting with the development and design requirements for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Ultimate goal: Have over-all responsibility for the financial statement filed in the SEC for ADP
- Accessible to be able to communicate effectively and have strong partnership with the BU Directors of Finance
- Support all the BU of ADP and roll it up in Hyperion
- HFM superior experience and can be leaned on the transaction and system application skill set
- HFM is undergoing Financial Redesign and the role will be involved in those discussions, thus, system knowledge will be critical
- Role will act as back-up in the legal, tax and consolidation FP&A;
- Role will be involved in one-off events such as ADP acquisitions and Legal entity restructuring
- Role will be communicating with of external audit and expected to provide short turnaround time
- Role is a manager level but an Individual contributor due to the complexity of the role
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Must be CPA
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience with 2 to 3 years in public accounting preferred.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to work independently and under time constraints.
- Strong Excel skills. Experience with HFM preferred.
- Person who is on the current role has 8 yrs of experience and moving internally within ADP
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients - internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Maintaining focus to deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Motivating and managing exceptional team performance, making the most of associates' diverse strengths and skills.
- Collaborating with all internal resources at all levels to achieve shared goals and exceed expectations.
- Providing opportunities, guidance and feedback to help all associates continuously learn, discover process improvements and contribute to ADP's overall success.
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards, becoming a role model for ADP vision and values.
- Reinforcing our vision and strategy through words and actions to support ADP business goals.
- Sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences to drive our business.
- Using good judgment and risk assessment to make business decisions that keep the overall benefit to ADP in mind.
About ADP*: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success*. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Requisition #: 95514
Job Title: Consolidation Manager for Corporate Finance General Accounting (October 2, 2017)
State: Manila Metro/NCR
City: Makati City
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Area of Interest: General Accounting
Locations: Philippines, Makati City, MANILA