ADP Senionr Analyst for Canada SMB Client Services (September 18, 2017) in Makati City, Philippines
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
*Client support at ADP. *It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The Canada SMB Client Services Senior Analyst supports the client enquiries on regulations, computations as well as product how-to. They also support the clients with payroll related programming and trouble-shooting as well as year-end balancing enquiries. Through the use of Stellar service principles, the client service representative ensures the clients get a world class service with ADP.
- Answers incoming client (business-to-business) calls and/or makes outbound telephone calls/ emails to clients with high focus on Stellar service and first-call resolution.
- Supports client questions regarding payroll and year end taxes including processing procedures, deduction/earnings setups, benefits and taxes as well as funding and money movement through banking.
- The position puts high emphasis on quality service with targeted inbound service level scores at 70% or above, December through March and 80% or above rest of the year.
- Professionally assist clients while simultaneously navigating through various on-line applications.
- Ability to discover the client's needs through the use of effective probing techniques.
- Manage assigned projects through clear and concise follow up while accurately implementing the required changes.
- Balance multiple client commitments against new requests in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
- Ensure case closure within committed and applicable turn-around time.
- Strong technical skills and ability to work independently while demonstrating resourcefulness in the use of available tools and support resources.
- The CSR is also held accountable for a client retention target of 93.4%
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Graduate of business discipline preferred or equivalent in work experience.
- 1-3 years of general office, customer service or payroll experience.
- Proven experience using the telephone in a high volume environment.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Delivering Stellar service and satisfaction to all clients - internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Analytical and collaborative approach to problem solving. Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Acting in ways that help delivers results in a fast-pace and diverse environment. Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly.
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards. Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
About ADP*: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success*. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Requisition #: 95598
Job Title: Senionr Analyst for Canada SMB Client Services (September 18, 2017)
State: Manila Metro/NCR
City: Makati City
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Locations: Philippines, Makati City, MANILA