ADP Senior Analyst for MAS Implementation Specialty Services (September 4, 2017) in Makati City, Philippines
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In *Major Accounts Services, *it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
*Implementation at ADP. *It's what makes a difference to our clients - over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and project management skills with the ability to simplify complex information - to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The MAS Implementation Specialty Services Senior Analyst ensures client satisfaction and retention through timely and successful installation and conversion of ADP Major Account workforce management solutions in a manner consistent with the framework of "One ADP" solution delivery.
- Develop and maintain effective verbal and written communications and relationships with clients and ADP associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience.
- Utilize a combination of product knowledge, HR knowledge and project management skills to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client.
- Proactively contact clients during the implementation process to assess their satisfaction and fully utilize standardized tools and technology to support "One ADP" workforce management solution delivery.
- Using specific feature knowledge, product expertise, analytical and consultative skills, the associate is responsible for configuring and implementing specific ADP features that are part of the overall solution for our clients. Analyze, collaborate and configure.
- Work independently and directly with the client or they can work with clients as part of an ADP project team. Their interactions can also include Third Party Vendors.
- Utilize strong communication, analytical and project management skills combined with solution knowledge to ensure a quality implementation.
- Their ultimate goal is to create client loyalty and provide an overall quality experience for our clients.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- 1-2 years work experience within a functional area (Payroll, HR) and/or a similar product expertise
- 1-2 years experience in a business to business client service environment or equivalent education and experience (examples: high volume, problem resolution, etc.)
- Basic project management skills required, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be proficient using PCs with resultant working knowledge of various operating systems required; Competent in Microsoft Office Applications
- Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- U.S. payroll, accounting, programming logic knowledge is a benefit
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients - internal, external, diverse and emerging
- Solving day-to-day problems that are in-line with ADP's mission, vision, and values
- Shares ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need
- Acting in ways that help deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment
- Strong relationship building/networking skills, collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards.
- Strong service orientation
- Positive response to changes in work environment or tasks
- Practices and promotes open communication
- Values individual talents of team members
- Views situations from multiple perspectives
- Uses time and resources efficiently
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles to complete work
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
- Excellent analysis skills
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Organizational skills
About ADP*: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success*. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Requisition #: 95050
Job Title: Senior Analyst for MAS Implementation Specialty Services (September 4, 2017)
State: Manila Metro/NCR
City: Makati City
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Implementation
Area of Interest: Product Implementation
Locations: Philippines, Makati City, MANILA