ADP Senior Analyst for Total Source Comprehensive Services ADP Reporting (August 29, 2017) in Makati City, Philippines
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
*Insightful Expertise *is a core value at ADP and in *TotalSource *we have built the largest Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the country using that expertise. We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions - everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
*Client support at ADP. *It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The Total Source Comprehensive Services ADP Reporting Senior Analyst Provide technical support to clients regarding the resolution of ADP Reporting requests via phone or remote access. Support the end users with instructions for creating the necessary reporting requirements, troubleshooting existing reports, and providing diagnostics to determine solutions and alternatives for more complex reports. Stay current with emerging technology and trends in order to provide further reporting support for product roll-outs and/or existing offerings.
- Accountable for the efficiency of work of measured through productivity and resolution time. Goals and Ratings will be based on supported products and/or skills assigned.
- Measure the quality of work as evaluated by the call mentor through remote monitoring. A score of 95% or higher is considered exceeding expectations, while scores of 85% to 94% are meeting expectations, but will be monitored to gauge Associate improvement.
- Measures client experience provided by getting 85% transaction survey return or higher is considered exceeding expectations and scores of 84% to 83% are meeting expectations, but will be monitored closely for associate improvement.
- Assists in ADP Reporting Customization including the creation of new reports, modification of current reports, and troubleshooting of current reports.
- Product supported can include all versions of ADP Reporting.
- Coordinates communication with other departments when necessary to expedite responses to critical client situations.
- Support provided using phone queue.
- Continually upgrades knowledge and skill base relating to both new and existing products to increase proficiency.
- Effectively troubleshoot, replicate and develop resolution for client issues.
- Stay up to date on current technologies and trends.
- Creating simple to complex ADP Reporting requests.
- Support scheduling of reports and copying of reports for other Client Users.
- Proficient in Universal Access and Bomgar to enable access into Client environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints.
- Strong technical skills with good understanding core ADP Products: Pay eXpert, ezLM, WFN, and HRB.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous reporting experience in industry helpful.
- High volume, call center experience with direct client interaction and technical support skills.
- Strong technical skills with experience with internet applications.
- U.S. payroll knowledge is a plus.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Client conflict resolution
- Good collaboration skills.
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients - internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Ability to understand client expectations and provide excellent service to fulfill client expectations.
- Solving day-to-day problems that align with ADP's mission, vision, and values.
- Shares ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need.
- Acting in ways that helps deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Holding self and others to the highest personal and professional standards.
- Achieve satisfactory level technical and professional skills in a changing environment.
About ADP*: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success*. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength
Requisition #: 95020
Job Title: Senior Analyst for Total Source Comprehensive Services ADP Reporting (August 29, 2017)
State: Manila Metro/NCR
City: Makati City
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Implementation
Area of Interest: Product Implementation
Locations: Philippines, Makati City, MANILA