Oracle Senior Consultant in Makati, Philippines
Senior / Principal Consultant – Oracle Financials/ Supply Chain/PPM Functional Consultant
- As a Oracle Functional Consultant, you will be working on both offshore and
onsite client projects which will involve Oracle implementations,
Roll-out, Upgrades, Custom modifications, Product Development or Support.
- You will be interacting with client to understand their business processes and
map them to the Oracle Products suite.
- You should be able to identify gaps in the solution and design solutions to
bridge these gaps.
- You will be responsible for successful implementation of the solution at the
customer site. You could be involved in customer presentation sessions, System
testing, Business Object testing as well as supporting the customer through
User Acceptance Testing.
experience of 5-10 Years in Fusion (FIN/SCM) or Oracle Applications 11i/R12
- Basic Modules knowledge: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts
Receivables(AR), Fixed Assets(FA) & Cash Management (CM), Procurement,
Inventory, Order Management, Project Billing, Project Costing
- Desired Modules knowledge: Financials Accounting Hub (FAH), Project Accounting
(PA), Lease Management
Hands on implementation experience on Oracle Financials/Supply Chain/ PPM
Should be ready to Travel onsite on Short/ Long term assignments. The role
expects at least 80% travel in a year.
- Excellent Communication & Client Handling skills.
Oracle Functional Consultant
MBA / CPA
Oracle Financials Functional
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire