Continental Corporation B&S SCM Planner in Manila, Philippines
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID 65382BR
Job Title B&S SCM Planner
Posting Location Manila
· Ensures timely availability of materials for production support through materials planning and expediting at the most efficient cost as required by the production plan. Likewise, maintains the required inventory level.
· Review all materials if all orders are released, followup in house / central purchasing, quality and Cost Controlling department to update releases, info record and master data in the system.
· Maintenance of MRP Material Master Data in SAP.
· Ensures that Delivery Schedule are reviewed and sent to vendors on time to support latest production plan.
· Follow up delivery of materials from vendors as stipulated in the schedule & request for a written confirmation
· Generates/Reviews Range of Coverage Reports to define and expedite critical materials and ensures timely availability of materials for production use.
· Generate daily highlights report to Import/Export, Receiving, SQA, and Warehouse Departments for urgent incoming materials for immediate release.
· Coordinates with PPC and other departments in case of material problem that would affect latest production plan , inventory accuracy & targets
· Scans the database for possible substitute & generate MPRB.
· Monitors phasing in/out components.
· Monitors Weekly Performance Report of RAW materials inventory level.
· Prepares suppliers On Time Delivery Performance monthly / quarterly and send to Central Purchasing in Germany for further evaluation.
Job Requirements Graduate of BS, Induatrial Engineering or other related Engineering course.
What we offer competitive salary and benefits
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.