Thomson Reuters Customer Support Executive D&A Eikon in Manila, Philippines
The Customer Support Executive is responsible for providing effective and courteous support to customers in relation to their Thomson Reuters’ product or service. This includes active focus on enquiry resolution, a positive customer focused attitude at all times and ensuring that all the necessary action is taken to resolve a customer’s enquiry.
· Respond to customers’ enquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction.
· Logging and classifying all calls and requests for assistance in the customer relationship management system (Siebel).
· Filter and escalate enquiries relating to other aspects of the Thomson Reuters business and handover to the appropriate department.
· Manage the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product/s.
· Track enquiry resolution progress and proactively call customers with a status update or resolution if queries cannot be resolved on initial interaction.
· Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues and update our customers when outages of a major nature occur.
· Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer’s enquiry. This would include escalations to the team leader and other support, sales, engineering or resolver groups as appropriate.
· Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures.
· Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team’s performance.
· Proactively contribute to the TRCS team and the achievement of its goals.
· Expert understanding of relevant Thomson Reuters’ products and data. Understanding of client needs. Focus on delivering results.
· Detail orientated with sound information probing skills.
· Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
· University qualified in a discipline relating to the financial markets, the finance sector or business.
· Experience in a customer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previous experience in the financial industry desirable.
· Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English and any other designated languages with customers and colleagues.
· The ability to learn and become experts in Thomson Reuters’ products and develop a sound understanding of the financial markets they serve.
· Willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
· Flexibility with work times – including rotational shift work.
Job: *Customer Service & Support Family Group
Organization: *F&R CO Customer Support
Title: Customer Support Executive D&A Eikon
Location: Philippines-Manila-Manila-PHL-Taguig-World Square
Requisition ID: JREQ087187