J&J Family of Companies Director, Global HR Workday Operations in Manila, Philippines
Senior management role on the ASPAC HR Service Delivery team that executes the strategy for global HR operational services for all J&J employees. This role is responsible for all employee data and systems support for Workday HCM and SAP (Our Source), Areas of focus include: HR Systems Maintenance & System Changes, Standard & Ad hoc Reporting, Workforce Data Management and J&J’s enterprise talent processes. This role is responsible for driving consistency and compliance in data processing and data accuracy across the regions, and monitoring adherence to global processes.
Build global HR Talent Processes Operations team performance and measure results to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Provide leadership in support of organizational direction and culture. Effectively manage employee performance using established company tools/methodology. Assure that company policies and practices are followed, and set an example for team members.
Develop, coach, and mentor staff to build a high-performance team. Set goals and facilitate growth and development to meet individualized employee career goals, motivational needs, and organizational opportunities.
Provide direct coaching to first-time people managers.
Champion Talent Management in own team and across .
Seek feedback, continuously learn, and take advantage of opportunities to improve knowledge, skill, and experience. Monitor results to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage global HR operational activities to achieve key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support.
· Provide oversight and drive the effective delivery of data & technology operational services in Workday and SAP HR systems, in support of the regional & local Admin Centers:
o Responsible for complex data maintenance for employee data, compensation data, benefits data and business structures, including corrections and mass uploads.
o Serve as escalation point for analyzing data & system issues and providing guidance & solutions.
· Manage the delivery of global talent mobility employee data administration across HR systems.
· Oversee operational activities in support of the Enteprise HR Talent processes and drive partnerships with regional and local HR Contact & Admin Centers on end-to-end service delivery for:
o Annual Performance & Development and Talent Management processes. Foster stakeholder relationship with Corporate Services Talent Management teams and IT support.
o Year-end Compensation process. Foster strong stakeholder relationship with Corporate Services and Global ServicesTotal Rewards teams and related IT support.
· Manage delivery of standard & ad hoc reporting in Workday, as well as historical reporting for legacy US population.
· Partner with IT to maintain effective operational support model to manage issue resolution of employee data integrations for:
o Data flowing through the Global Data Integration hub (GDI) and the Global Data Warehouse (GDW).
o Enterprise integrations from Workday and SAP for Talent Acquisition (Taleo), Payroll, Benefits (AON Hewitt), and other downstream enterprise systems.
· Drive teams to effectively support the triaging and tracking of system change requests through the Issue & Change Management governance process. Build & maintain successful partnership with the IT support model for HR enterprise systems.
· Drive continuous focus on data quality through audits and on compliance of operational processes. Support the Global HR Compliance department with global SOX audits.
· Provide direction and subject matter expertise in global processes and systems for acquisitions, divestitutures, special projects and initiatives.
· Provide guidance and support during the continuing transition into the ESP andn Workday projects, ensuring readiness of the global operations team to support the country/region through hypercare.
· Maintain communications with local and regional admin center leaders by reporting on operational issues in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
· Lead team engagement and adherence to a global culture identified for GS HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
Staff & Organization Development
10+ years of progressive operations management experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of HR Operations or HR Information Systems Services of a large multi-national corporation.
Hands-on experience supporting HR Information Systems and applications required. Experience supporting Workday HCM or SAP HCM is a strong asset.
Strong leadership skills with proven success in establishing, managing and empowering a global virtual team.
Strong stakeholder relationship management skills and experience of virtually managing stakeholders with an appreciation for regional differences.
Demonstrate a proficient understanding of HR processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements.
Proficient verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with stakeholders, peers, and vendors.
A sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
Comfortable handling ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully partner with remote internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ