J&J Family of Companies Employee Relations Admin Team Lead in Manila, Philippines
The Regional Employee Relations team Lead is responsible for managing the Employee Relations customer service delivery Contact Specialist & Administration team in the Regional Service Center.
This person is responsible for delivering timely and accurate support to J&J employees and HR community regarding all inquiries related to employee relations programs and services, policy, process, and procedures including navigational support and escalation of issues. This person supervises the Regional Contact Center & Admin Specialist that manages the inbound channels to include phone, fax, email, web forms, chat, etc. and will ensure that ER Contact Center services are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
This person provides applicable services to support the region and countries. This person is responsible for using standard tools, processes and guidelines to guide work and ensure appropriate actions are consistently administered. This person ensures the team manages assigned cases to ensure appropriate resolution within defined time periods, levels of accuracy and quality standards and customer satisfaction levels. This person adheres to established standards and guidelines.
This person will continuously improve the customer experience while increasing the effectiveness of contact and administration services through a team of ER Contact & Admin Center Specialist with a strong customer service orientation culture.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of ER Contact Center Specialists on the Regional Contact Center team supporting employees, management and other human resource requests.
• Resolve escalated HR inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority.
• Supervise Regional Employee Relations Administration operational activities to achieve target key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support all according with legal compliance..
• Lead a regional team responsible for day-to-day delivery of Employee Relations administrative services to include triage of Employee Relations inquiries and requests for assistance, Performance Improvement Plan administration, alternative dispute resolution administration, ER documentation tracking including review of outgoing organization and vendor communications.
• Enforcing sensitivity and confidentiality with employee personal data.
• Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities.
• Resolve escalated inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority and expertise.
• Monitor real-time operational performance and ensure team is staffed appropriately for anticipated call and work volume and escalation of unusual events including malfunctions with enabling technology.
• Participate with resource forecasting requirements.
• Responsible for achievement of the service level agreements and business performance goals by encouraging and improving the accuracy and efficiency of team members.
• Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Regional Administration Center Lead.
• Provide daily and monthly performance feedback and coaching; monitor the development and training needs of team members.
• Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for GS HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
• Foster a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in HR GS in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
• Mentor and provide leadership development to team members.
• Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
• Build a pipeline of diverse talent within the Regional Employee Relations team and across the Regional Administrative Center team. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
• Responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members.
• Provide management, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to subordinate team members.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
• Work in collaboration with other HR GS Global Request Management team member’s to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
• Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
• Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve service delivery.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization
Required Years of Related Experience: 6 - 8 years of related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 6+ years progressive experience managing HR administrative activities in support of Employee Relations
• Strong supervisory skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
• Experience with customer service software applications (i.e., case management)
• Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
• Good capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
• Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement
• Identifies opportunities, risks/issues; assesses implications, formulates recommendations
• Coaching and collaboration skills
• Analytical thinker
• Results oriented and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
• Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
• Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
• Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Understanding of Service Center operations and management
• Regional Shared Service Center Service experience, preferably HR Service Center
• HR Administrative experience in one or more of the following domains: Recruitment, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, HRIS, Employee Relations
• Experience working with Core HR Technology (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP) and/or Talent Management Systems (Applicant Management Systems, Performance Management Systems)
• Experience working with Enabling technologies (Document Management / scanning; Request / ticket management systems; Case Management)
• Operational Excellence experience
• Strong communication (oral and written) skills.
• A global mindset, with the capability to understand and correctly represent the needs of the countries and regions
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ