J&J Family of Companies HR Manager - P&D/L&D in Manila, Philippines
You will identify, develop and execute deep process and knowledge based activities in the areas of Learning & Development, Health & Wellness, Performance & Development and Employee Engagement. You will be a key part of the HR Team that works across different business disciplines to drive the achievement of HR goals and objectives.
You will manage the HR Knowledge Center towards the implementation of structures and strategies geared at improving individual and organizational performance across the different business areas of J&J in the Philippines. As such, you will need to partner with Business Unit HR and other HR Specialist Groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies across the organization.
You will be in charge of identifying, developing and executing knowledge based activities, including the implementation of regional and local HR processes in a consistent, standardized and effective manner, driving innovation and employee engagement.
You will build strong business relationships with internal partners and provide coaching and support to facilitate the creation of value through people in the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in any HR-related field; a master degree in HR or MBA
· 8-10 years of HR experience in a multinational and matrix reporting environment
· At least three years in a senior generalist HR and leadership role; experience in a shared service environment is an advantage
· With demonstrated capability in business partnering, organizational effectiveness and strong work experience in Performance & Development, Leadership & Learning
· Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Exhibited ability to lead and perform in ambiguous and organizational transformation situations
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)