Hyatt Sales Executive in MANILA, Philippines
At Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, our aim is to create inviting, delightful experiences and make your stay a special one.
The hotel has two towers linked to the City of Dreams Manila entertainment complex, which includes family entertainment center DreamPlay from Dreamworks Animation; Pangaea Chaos nightclubs; plus a host of international stores, bars and restaurants.
T he Café, the main dining space of the hotel, is an interactive show-kitchen restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as delicious fare throughout the night. The bustling 315-seater eatery offers a range of seating options, from cozy circular booths to private and semi-private rooms to standalone tables in the heart of all the action.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Sales Executive is responsible to maximize sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Executive
- Depending on state requirements, may require an active real estate license
- Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic personality
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and holidays
Primary Location: PH-0-Manila
Organization: Hyatt City of Dreams Manila
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MAN000393
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.