Liquidity Services Team Leader - Research Reports in Manila, Philippines
Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 8,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $6 billion in completed transactions, nearly 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
The Team Leader will be responsible for research, reports and buyer development for our Capital Asset Group.
• Ensure the day-to-day execution of Research, Reports, and Buyer Development activities including:
o Preparation of high quality market research materials for use in sales pitches, valuation documents, sales and marketing event strategies, corporate forward flow strategies, and sales/tradeshow conferences and meetings
o Creation of accurate sales or marketing-related reports that require data gathering and analysis
o Generation of potential buyer leads from various industries or sectors in different countries worldwide
• Establish efficient internal processes or make adjustments on existing ones, as necessary
• Manage direct reports on a daily basis including delegation of tasks, coaching, and handling team issues/concerns
• Report to the Global Marketing Promotion Center Manager any issues that require assistance; and
• Other relevant responsibilities and duties as assigned
• Degree in Marketing / Advertising / Communication Research/ Business Administration or equivalent (post-graduate degree is an advantage)
• At least 5 years of market research experience similar to or related to the types of research conducted in the company
• At least 2-5 years of buyer/seller lead generation experience
• Experience in supervising a team/unit
• Expertise in market research of different industries/sectors
• Expertise in buyer/seller lead generation
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong project planning and execution skills
• High proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Windows
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good track record of being responsible for project deliverables
• High level of commitment
• Highly process- and detail-oriented
• Good interpersonal communication skills
Division: Capital Assets Group
Travel Required: None
External Company Name: Liquidity Services, Inc.
External Company URL: www.liquidityservices.com