GCP Applied Technologies General Accountant in Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Responsible in ensuring accurate and timely submission of all Financial Reports based on agreed timeline and Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Also, responsible in keeping updated all the required documentation for the processes assigned.
- Perform Month-end (ME) close cycle activities as follows:
- Accruals of un-posted invoices as of month end.
- Intercompany reconciliations and posting of adjustments.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Other entries/adjustments that are deemed necessary to execute and complete the ME close cycle activities.
- Perform Post Month-end (ME) close cycle activities as follows:
- Accounts substantiation, reconciliation and analyses as required in Blackline.
- Goods received/Invoice Received (GR/IR) reconciliation and adjustments/clearing.
- Clearing of GL accounts balances to ensure that only “Open Items” are retained in the ledger.
- Participate in the regular post-ME process review to revisit, discuss and propose resolutions (Interim/Permanent) for any issues encountered.
- Develop and maintain the necessary process documentations and ensure these are updated at all times.
Assist and provide data needed by the auditors during their regular process review and assessment. Required Skills
Strong interpersonal skills-ability to communicate to all levels in the organization and across functions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to perform multi task and balance priorities.
Strong analytical and business problem solving skills Required Experience
Bachelors Degree, CPA preferred.
- 1-4 years of progressive financial experience in General Accounting.
- Experience with SAP desired.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to consistently meet tight deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job Location: Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region, Philippines
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 710-241