Hilton Executive Housekeeper in Pasay City, Philippines
An Executive Housekeeper with Hilton brand hotels will manage all Housekeeping and Laundry operations including the development of the Team Members with in the group so to provide an exceptional experience for our Guests.
What will I be doing?
As Executive Housekeeper, you will have management responsibility for all aspects of Housekeeping and Laundry in the hotel. Quality, service and high standards are critical to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. Specifically, an Executive Housekeeping will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified by the hotel brand standards
- Set departmental objectives, policies, and procedures, including Workplace Health & Safety and security
- Inspect, regularly, all fixtures, fittings, and appliances to ensure compliance to standards and take action as necessary to conform to standard
- Set Departmental budgets, inventories, and effective cost controls
- Maintain good working relationships with all other functions in the hotel
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping Team Members with an emphasis on training and Team work
- Provide strong leadership to the Housekeeping team so that targets are met and exceeded for the hotel and for individual development
- Recruit and select of new Team Members, as required
- Communicate with third party suppliers and oversee work performed by contractors
- Train, develop, and manage performance of existing Team Members
What are we looking for?
Executive Housekeepers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- Previous experience at the Executive Assistant Housekeeper level or above
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Tagalog
- A successful track record of managing a large team
- A high school certificate or equivalent
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, budget management, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Executive Housekeeper
Requisition ID: HOT049W0