Hilton Front Office Manager in Pasay City, Philippines
A Front Office Manager with Hilton Manila supervises the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Office Manager, you will oversee the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise day-to-day Front Office operations
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
What are we looking for?
Front Office Managers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of Front Office supervisory experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- A Strong commercial/business sense and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Working knowledge, without assistance, of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel computer programs
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Front Office Manager
Requisition ID: HOT04CSI