Hilton Marketing and Communications Manager in Pasay City, Philippines
A Marketing Communications Manager, is responsible for the overall advertising and public relations of the Hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create and execute a strategic and comprehensive advertising and Public Relations plan, including media planning as well as creative/visuals
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and Public Relations plans
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
- Make the owners' newsletter (quarterly) as well as internal communications materials
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Communications Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Press Relations experience in a similar environment
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively in both English and Tagalog
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable communication with a wide audience
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous media training
- Knowledge of computer design/graphic software
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Marketing Services
Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Requisition ID: HOT049VZ