Dell Analyst, Business Operations in Pasig, Philippines
Quality & Standards
Works in the architecture, definition, facilitation and implementation of quality processes and standards in alignment with business objectives by adopting best practices from industry standards/models. Drives continuous quality improvement through strategy, quality management systems and metrics for measurable results to achieve customer delight. Builds and promotes a quality oriented culture in the organization, through innovative quality infra-structure, communications, awareness programs, and training.
· Formulates process framework, implements and ensures conformance/compliance to the organization's Quality Management System in alignment with corporate/industry standards.
· Strategizes, plans, facilitates and conducts audits, analyzes audit findings, suggests actions to improve quality of products and services, and tracks for closure.
· Plays a key role in the designing of the quality strategy and ensures that all areas within the business unit perform to the defined standards.
· Defines metrics strategy, consolidates various metrics parameters, analyzes trends, identifies/develops corrective/preventive actions plans to influence improved business performance, and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge (Technical/Professional/Business acumen)
· Knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and practices of a professional/technical field.
- Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline -typically obtained through formal study.
· General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area.
- Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities.
· Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed.
· Applies research, information gathering and analytical skills.
- Selects appropriate alternatives from defined options.
- Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of documents with standards.
- Assesses accuracy of detailed information.
- Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports.
· Handles detailed, structured problems.
- Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to leadership for resolution.
- Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems.
· Works on assignments where judgment is required a majority of the time.
· Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed.
- Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field.
- Establishes approaches for completing assignments.
· Independently gathers information.
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
· Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
· When assigned to a customer team, supports small project teams or specific components of a customer engagement.
· Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality and accuracy of own output.
- Understands how work area performance impacts results.
· Builds productive internal relationships.
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow.
· Conveys information in a concise and professional manner.
· Asks effective questions and solicits feedback to understand needs.
· Anticipates future needs based on past transactions.
· 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Basic understanding of relevant operational process area (software engineering and support, infrastructure services and business process services).
· Basic knowledge of any one of the Quality Assurance Models (ISO 9001, 20000, 27001, CMMI, PCMM, Six Sigma techniques).
· Basic Knowledge of Audit process.
· Basic Understanding of MS office applications and Good knowledge in MS Excel and MS word.
· Good communication skills.
· Basic skills on Process Documentation.
· Personal Effectiveness –Listen, take ownership, be a role model, grow and learns.
· Decides- Be courageous, contributes, provides/ solicits input, takes action.
· Simplifies- Focuses on what matters most, keeps things streamlined and effective
· Intellectual Capacity- Learns, understands, figures it out
· Adaptable- Responds, copes, adjusts
· Integrity & Trust- Does the right thing
Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience.
Job: Business Operations
Organization: Client Solutions
Title: Analyst, Business Operations
Requisition ID: 17000PK9