American Express Business Development Executive in Philippines, Philippines
We are in the business of growing businesses!
This is your opportunity to make a difference in the world by Changing the World at Work! We have a direct impact on the company’s growth. American Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Client Relationship Development (CRD) Team is a key part of GCP and manages relationships with Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients in Australia & Singapore, supporting business owners with products and services to help them run and grow their businesses, so they in turn can change the world for the better. These clients are managed via the telephone channel by a team of professional Sales Account Development/Business Development Executives. The aim is to achieve targets of building charge volume growth, product penetration and client retention through value proposition entrenchment by following call plans as they relate to current client segment prioritization campaigns.
*Daily Responsibilities include: *
- Cross-Selling the corporate card product to new potential customers or existing American Express card members.
- Driving Charge Volume Growth and Client Retention on the assigned Portfolio of Clients based on Client Needs and American Express Goals with a Consultative Selling Style.
- Managing sales pipeline to ensure continued growth in the portfolio and retention of clients.
- Improving perception of coverage to facilitate greater client engagement and billings penetration and will often partner with the American Express Global Merchant Services Team to do so.
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Risk etc.) to achieve goals
- Ensure Quality and Daily Productivity Targets are met.
- Lead and liaise with the relevant internal departments to cater to client concerns (e.g. servicing).
- Promote the American Express Brand.
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Has experience in Outbound Business to Business (B2B) Sales or Account Development/Management for small to medium client accounts.
- Demonstrated experience and success prospecting and cold calling commercial prospects.
- Experience with the Australian Market is a must.
- Effective Sales Pipeline Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with corporate clients (Decision Makers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, etc.)
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators and used to Target Driven environments.
- Preferably with a Financial background.
- Self-leadership, maturity, flexibility and patience to respond to dynamic work environment and ever-changing needs.
- Strong team player.
- Having a good understanding of American Express Value versus Competitors, Operations Processes, and Systems would be an advantage.
Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Philippines-Philippines-Bonifacio Global City
Requisition ID: 17008107