American Express Collections Associate in Philippines, Philippines
American Express’s mission is to be world’s most respected service brand. Global Servicing Network protects American Express' assets by minimizing credit and fraud losses at best-in-class levels. We utilize outstanding techniques, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, and provide superior service to improve customer and shareholder value. We will accomplish this by having the most talented teams who are supported by best-in-class capabilities and processes.
As a Collections Associate you will be responsible for building relationships with our customers, whose account payments are overdue, assisting them with their situation and solving their problems to reach a positive conclusion for both American Express and our valued clients. This role will involve making outbound or inbound calls to our valued customers. The objective of the call is to gain the customers commitment to making payments on their overdue account and enabling them to spend on the card.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls from our consumer and small business card members whose accounts are flagged as overdue or delinquent using written and verbal communication.
- Risk analysis and review of customer accounts, recommending process improvements where relevant.
- Review the risk of accounts to assess whether to permit or stop further spend, compliance with privacy and consumer credit legislation.
- Building rapport with the card members and actively listening to the issues that may have arisen.
- Negotiation with card members to determine the best course of action and gaining agreement for both short and long term solutions.
- Respond to card members enquiries in an appropriate manner, offering personalized service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ensures maximum recovery on accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of experience in credit card collections is required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
There are two ways to apply. They both go through the same process and include an online assessment. It’s up to you which one you choose. You can either apply online now or walk-in to apply at the following address during office hours:
American Express Recruitment Center 28/F Bonifacio One Technology Tower 3030 Rizal Drive corner 31st Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Philippines
Walk In Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Title: Collections Associate
Location: Philippines-Philippines-Bonifacio Global City
Requisition ID: 17011133