Marriott Regional Supervisor, Back Office Solutions (Based in Philippines) in Philippines, Philippines
Marriott International is the world s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading and/or supervising systems projects (Sunsystems, Materials Control and/or BirchStreet) to ensure all new installations/upgrades are completed in accordance with regional standards and policies.
- Communicating and interfacing with property finance/purchasing teams to carry out the systems project. The individual in this role will be a key liaison between vendors, systems manager and finance leadership throughout the project implementation.
- Conducting systems training to the property users.
- Assisting the Regional Manager to review and update the related systems SOPs and standard configurations for the region.
- The individual will also collaborate with the Regional Manager to develop related systems financial tools or reports.
- Drafting and editing systems documentation.
80% travel, primarily in Asia Pacific.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- College degree in accounting, finance, information systems or a related field.
- Experienced user in Sunsystems, Materials Control and/or BirchStreet daily operations. Systems implementation and training experience is a plus.
- Familiar with Marriott SOPs, financial reports and systems standard shell.
- 2 plus years of progressively responsible experience in finance operations/accounting.
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is also desirable.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically.
- A positive attitude and good team player.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Finance and Accounting
Requisition ID: 17001CM6