American Express Team Leader – US Servicing in Philippines, Philippines
Help our card members experience our servicing philosophy, Relationship Care.
Our US Customer Care Team Leaders use their instincts and passion to serve as the face and voice of the American Express brand. This position is primarily responsible for day-to-day management of a group of 13 - 15 Customer Care Professionals (CCPs). They motivate our CCPs in servicing American Express cardmembers to drive engagement and deepen loyalty.
Delight our card members with extraordinary experience.
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- The successful candidate will be part of a team that provides the ability to effectively demonstrate personal accountability in increasing customer satisfaction.
- Decision making in critical and day to day situations
- Drive business metrics (e.g., customer satisfaction – NPS/CSAT, value generation, average handling time, absenteeism, schedule adherence, and attrition).
- Monitor customer servicing calls to ensure flawless servicing execution / treatment, implementing call center management / floor management administration.
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward / recognition tools available.
- Provide daily coaching to calling executives.
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance American Express products and services. Provide leadership insight in Process improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance for all processes and policies and developing quality and productivity evaluations.
- Drive employee engagement
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum total work experience of 5 years
- Direct people leading experience of 4-6 years in a Premium call center customer service environment (preferably in BFSI account, additional billing experience also helpful)
- Previous heavy exposure to drive Voice of the Customer metrics
- Demonstrated follow-up, coaching and conflict resolution skills required. Must be an expert in basic soft skills & technical skills (proficient in Microsoft applications such as MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility / adaptability / personal accountability
- Creative and dynamic thinker. Proven history of implementing development and action plans to aid in growing team member skills to drive results
- Exposure to project management and six sigma orientation would be a plus
- Motivated by Variable pay (pay for performance)
The real deal in American Express
In American Express, we pride ourselves through the following competencies:
- Focuses on Customer/Relationship Care
- Builds diverse talent
- Builds and leverages relationships
- Drives Improvements & Solutions
- Drives results Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work primarily during night shift including weekends and holidays.
Title: Team Leader – US Servicing
Location: Philippines-Philippines-Bonifacio Global City
Requisition ID: 17011398