Western Union Associate, AML Compliance (KYC) in Quezon City, Philippines
Job Title: Associate, AML Compliance (KYC)
Requisition #: 1704696
Western Union is changing. Yes, we’re the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. But we’re on the cusp of becoming much more than that. Our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for the underserved – billions of people and businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that meet the needs of today’s global consumers and businesses. So if you’re looking for a company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet – then Western Union could be for you.
KYC (Know Your Customer) is responsible for identifying how Western Union services are being used by our frequent customers. As part of the team you will perform investigation on customer’s transactional history, interview customers over the phone/e-mail or other off-line applications, and make a decision whether Western Union services can be used further.
• Perform transactional history analysis, due diligence, and AML Compliance interviews in order to identify potential consumer fraud or questionable activity in an effort to protect customers and the company
• Effectively perform inbound and outbound phone interviews (60% of the working time) and offline tasks (40%)
• Ensure excellent customer service
• Deliver high quality and productivity results that meet the identified targets
• Learn continuously to enhance AML Compliance product and process knowledge
• Fluency in English – outstanding verbal, written and listening skills
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and independent decision making
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Ability to multitask and navigate through multiple systems at the same time
• Flexibility to work in various shifts, according to business needs
• Experience in customer service and/or AML Compliance would be an advantage.