Dell Sr Analyst Business Operations in Quezon City, Philippines
Sr Analyst Business Operations
Job ID R03309
Date posted 10/12/2017
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Works in the architecture, definition, facilitation and implementation of quality processes and standards in alignment with business objectives by adopting best practices from industry standards/models. Drives continuous quality focus and improvement through strategy, quality management systems and metrics for measurable results to achieve customer satisfaction. Builds and promotes a quality oriented culture in the organization, through innovative quality infra-structure, communications, awareness programs, and training
• Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field.
• Develops and applies specialized knowledge within own discipline.
• Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
• Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
• Should be able to work with our third party Quality Vendor to understand our call quality program and ensure proper usage by all responsible for scoring calls
• Should be capable of being calibrated on the behaviors and criteria linked with our call quality program
• Should be able to learn our processes for resolution of Customer Inquiries and be able to cross audit other auditors
• Keen awareness of Voice of Customer
• Applies research, information gathering and analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
• Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity.
o Screens, categorizes, evaluates, reconciles, reports and resolves data integrity issues.
o Interprets generally defined practices and methods.
• Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data or results and escalates unusual problems.
• Identifies issues beyond stated situation.
• Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
• Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
• Involved with local or business specific engagement initiatives in support of broader programs
• Good understanding of relevant operational process area (Quality Standards in the Financial Services Industry)
• Good knowledge of any one of the Quality Assurance Models ( Six Sigma techniques).
• Good Knowledge of Audit process and auditing skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications with a focus on MS Excel and MS Word.
• Familiarity with Qfinity plus
• 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred preferably in a call center. Preferably in a supervisory level
• Willing to work night shift to match North American Daytime Hours
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills