Diageo Financial Controlling Analyst in Taguig City, Philippines
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
APAC Business Shared Service Centre Manila is a multi-functional shared service Centre that will handle DIAGEO-wide transactions across Asia regions. APAC SSC is a multicultural, multi-language environment.
• Prepare quality reconciliations through deep understanding of the figures and ensure the reconciliations are supported and reported.
• Take responsibility over month end closing regarding the respective P&L and BS and CF accounts for tax and treasury.
• Prepare schedules for BFC packs monthly submission.
• Support statutory audit.
• Support the work of in-country Tax Manager and Deloitte re WHT/VAT/Corporate income Tax.
• Prepare and post accruals/adjustments/other required journals to ensure the month-end results show the clear and fair picture.
• Manage Intercompany Journals and oversee the Treasury cash position
• Ensure that financial processes are undertaken accurately, efficiently, on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to in lines with CARM processes.
• To maximize benefits of globalized system processes.
• To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the process.
• Ensure smooth and accurate month-end closes.
• Maintain excellent personal and business relationship with the market and in house stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
University / College degree in finance
Certified Public Accountant
At least 2-3 years working experience in a multinational corporate environment, with exposure to some of the following areas:
• Proven track record in the area of Financial Accounting / Reporting, and/or Financial Controlling experience is strongly preferred.
• Internal / external audit experience and/or SOX is an advantage.
• Experience with Shared services process activities is an advantage.
• Worked in a deadline driven environment.
• Worked in a multi-national and multi-cultural financial environment.
• Fluent English, able to communicate effectively.
PC skills/System knowledge
• MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
• BFC is an advantage
• Relevant experience with SAP FI /CO COPA modules
• Visual Basic knowledge
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Relevant degree or proven ability to learn and develop
External Job Title:
Financial Controlling Analyst