Oracle Reporting Analyst (APAC Operations) in Taguig City, Philippines
Reporting Analyst (APAC Operations)
Education and Experience Required:
Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Communication skills (written and verbal)
Prioritization and time management skills
PROFESSIONAL background / EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 1 year of experience with data analytical background
Figures/Numbers acumen and excellent analytical data skills with the ability to
give, receive, analyze information and interpret complex data to
Demonstrates proficiency in data compilation, manipulation and analysis,
addressing gaps/discrepancies and attend to team leads' or management
questions/needs for the reporting
Must be proficient in MS Office suite (especially Excel)–medium user level
Ability to work with macros, pivot tables, manipulate data, and format data
Ability to operate and move data between production systems and across
multiple platforms and to build user-friendly "front end" data
summary to support the backed data store.
- Ability to create comprehensive documentation (for the macros and the reports
creation and usage)
Results driven, self-motivated individual with focus on goal achievement
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Able to gather and
analyze information skillfully; able to work on alternative solutions; Works
well in group problem solving situations
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes
approach or method to best fit the situation;
- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased
responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Follows instructions, responds to management/leads direction; Takes
responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or
notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Verbal / Nonverbal – Convey easily and quickly any message; speaks clearly
and persuasively in positive or negative situations; responds well to questions
- Written - Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data
- Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining
audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate
discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Generates, sets up and delivers ad-hoc /
schedule reports as required
- Confers with persons originating, handling, processing or receiving reports
to identify problems/discrepancies/variances and to gather suggestions for
improvements or necessary coaching or guidance to the reporting specialists
- Good understanding of cross referencing of data and relationships from
- Recommends establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures
to improve report content and completeness of information
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization
- s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 0 - 2 years relevant work experience.
Job: Business Operations
Location: PH-PH,Philippines-Taguig City
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire