Microsemi Corporation Sharepoint & Web Application Developer in Taguig City, Philippines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Solution Architect to design and implement application(s) features
- Troubleshoot any issue with the current application(s)
- Develop new or modify Product features.
- Document technical features of the application(s)
- Work with the Business Analyst to understand requirements
- Use best practice with writing code
- Manage user access controls and security permissions for SharePoint
- Configure collaboration sites and authorization and authentication
- Build advanced SharePoint workflows and workflow-based solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 3+ years of SharePoint development and support experience
- Experience developing web-based applications and solutions in a SharePoint environment
- Design and develop sites in SharePoint using out-of-the-box features as well as customized functionality
- Design of Master pages and layout pages
- Developing SharePoint custom solutions like Web parts & apps
- Developing SharePoint Workflows
- Configure collaboration sites and forms authentication for staff access.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code
- Strong experience using Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer , SSMS, TFS
- Strong understanding of SQL Server database
- ASP,C# .NET Programming experience
- Must possess expert knowledge of SharePoint development.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM Development Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled