DXC Technology Batchman and Zena Technologies Support in Taguig, Philippines
oDXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
· Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers.
· Incident Management: Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
· Escalation Management: identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
· Problem Management: Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
· Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
· Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
· Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
· Solution Design: Apply company solutions to meet moderately complex customer and/or trade/companyIT infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
· Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations/direction setting advice within work team.
· Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation. Lead projects from own responsibility area.
· Customer Relationship Management: Balance internal needs with customers and/or internal businesses/end user’s needs within defined parameters.
· Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Seen as a resource to the team within area of technical responsibility. Typically advises or sets direction for:
· May provide leadership for small customer(s) or provide input for larger customer(s)
· Sub-region or region
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities