DXC Technology Middleware Administrator in Taguig, Philippines
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Responsible for Technical Content of the Incident Management Services.
• Build strong working relationship with Technical Supervisor, Customer Service Agent and tower support and technology teams.
• Good awareness of the customers business and in-depth knowledge of the customer’s environment and support processes.
• Complying with the ITSM & SLA standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
• Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate.
• Support and assist the Technical Supervisor for documentation libraries for responsible areas, ensuring compliance with internal standards; also accountable for updating the documentation.
- Multi-disciplinary process quality definition / improvement.
• Contribute in quality and productivity improvement projects, providing analysis of information.
• Ensure the following of processes and best practices outlined by the Technical Supervisor and Management.
• Provide technical consultation as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the Shift Manager / Lead / Supervisor and Customer Service Agent during escalations.
- Technical Skill Levels & Training requirements.
• Follow training plans, requirements and schedules as outlined by the Technical Supervisor.
• Complete and keep up to date with all Mandatory trainings. (ITSM, Security Fundaments, Standards of Business Conduct, Environmental Health and Safety, Standards of Personal Conduct)
- Case Management
• Ensure all cases are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the SLA.
• Provide clear and unambiguous communication within Incident Management case tools with frequent and timely updates.
• Chase any outstanding teams for case updates as appropriate, whether internal or external, ensuring that cases are resolved in a timely manner and do not breach SLA, else when required escalate to the Technical Supervisor / Customer Service Agent.
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
• Worked with a team and acted as a good team player
• Led or performed primary support role for one or more service or technology area
• May have experience in providing support to customers using incident, requests, problem and change management
• May have worked with web technologies and products in area of focus such as Weblogic AS, Websphere AS, Apache, IIS, JBOSS and/or other Middleware technologies such as WebSphere MQ, LDAP, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Siteminder, Webmethods etc.
• Possess knowledge in IT Infrastructure and System Administration
• Background in Windows and/or Unix platforms is preferred
• Background in ITIL process is preferred
• Candidate must