DXC Technology Tools Administrator (Autosys) in Taguig, Philippines
oDXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
Build, establish and maintain test and production Autosys architecture for new and existing business by meeting with and assisting Client support teams to install the needed Autosys components, create the appropriate Autosys user access, conduct needed training and perform subsequent support after successful moves to production.
Maintains the Autosys leveraged and dedicated environments to ensure standards are followed and architectural integrity is in place by keeping pace with vendor release management structure, ensuring seamless product integration and residence while adhering to the client’s computing environment standards and utilizing SOX compliance practices.
· Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Is often the Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
· Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer. Provides a team structure conducive to high performance, and manages the team lifecycle stages.
· Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms.
Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to strategy moving forward.
· Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry
· products and technologies.
· Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation.
· Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support
knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
· Proactively encourages membership and contributions of others to professional community and coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc. Presents at multi-customer technology conferences.
· Creates and supports sales activities. Manages bids, or major input into the sales lifecycle. Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales. Produces complete proposals for smaller engagements within area of expertise. Actively grows portfolio with existing customers through new opportunities and change management. Assists with multiple customers. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional
initiatives. Sustained and consistent contribution at the work group level.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities