Honeywell Country Managing Director - Philippines in Philippines
Country Managing Director - Philippines
- Create a synergistic and cost effective group platform to support the further growthand development of the four (4) operating business groups. This will includeeffectively allocating resources within the country to drive growth as well asbuilding group functions such as Finance / Tax / Treasury, IT, Human Resources,Legal, Marketing / Communications etc.
- Will have geographic (not business unit) P&L responsibility for activities in the country and be accountable for capital utilization.
- One of the key responsibilities of the job will be to formulate together with the SBG’s, the strategic plan for the country’s growth and to build a superior business in country
- Organize and coordinate all business activities in country and leverage the breadth and depth of the company’s product and solutions portfolio to create a total value proposition to customers and employees in the country
- Serves as a senior statesman and “Ambassador” for Honeywell in Philippines to advocateand evangelize the overall corporate mission and goals with multiple constituents particularly government and public agencies. He/she is expected to continuously enhance the company’s image and reputation, and improve its marketplace position. In short, build Honeywell’s brand as asupplier and employer of choice.
- Develop,protect, and nurture customer relationships.
- Provide firm overall stewardship of the company’s activities in the country,interacting closely with the functional leaders and the senior management teamin ASEAN and APAC.
- Will help articulate and sell strategy across the business in Philippines, ASEAN andglobally.
- Identify and coordinate resources within and outside the company needed to support strategic commercial developments. The successful candidate is expected to provide coordination and alignment of cross-business resources to support cross-business growth initiatives. Will work with other emerging markets to define strategic synergies.
- As a senior leader will drive teamwork initiatives and “best practice” values and vision throughout the organization. He/she must be a strong team builder and leader who is capable of attracting, recruiting and developing local talent.
· * Strategic * : The successful candidate needs to have a clear insight into market opportunities and be able to prioritize business investment and commercial development. He / she needs to understand the lo ng term competitive environment and define where and how Honeywell will play.Someone familiar with the Philippines market/culture, but also international experience/exposure.
· * Operational * : Needs to create a strong platform which facilitates growth covering organic growth, M&A, customer relationships and commercialization strategies (e.g. new customers, product development, pricing, etc). Strong strategy, visionary profile, but equally strong at operational level – this is not just “ambassadorial” role, it is involved in the execution of the strategy and roll-out of strategic corporate initiatives (growth or operational excellence initiatives).Need to be able to roll up their sleeves, conduct regular reviews and direct engagement with the team, partners and customers to ensure growth targets are achieved.
· * Organizational * : Build a strong and cohesive leadership team and maintain a high caliber ‘united’ leadership group and Honeywell culture. Strong talent development focus - ability to identify and develop talent, ability to build strong and independent teams, ability to create a collaborative culture where individuals complement each other to make a highly effective team. Strong focus on succession.
·Establish the appropriate organization structure and processes which best align with customer needs.Mature, sharp and confident leader, able to build influential relationships and partner with senior internal (Honeywell SBG Presidents, regional Business and Functional leaders, etc) and external (c-level clients, government and local officials) stake holders.
- Job ID: req107910
- Category: Business Management
- Location: PHL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.