Moet-Hennessey Human Resources Manager in Philippines
Human Resources Manager
Company: Philippines Rep. Office
Business group: Wines & Spirits
Contract type: Permanent Job
Function: Human Resources
Experience required: Minimum 5 years
Reference No.: MHAP00082
Date of publication: 2017.09.12
Responsible for implementing, coordinating and developing human resources policies and procedures, remuneration practices, benefit schemes, recruitment, training & development within Moet Hennessy Philippines and Indonesia Rep Office as per the guidelines from Regional HR as well as Managing Director and Chief Representative:
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Implement, develop and coordinate human resources policies and procedures, remuneration practices, benefits schemes
- Compensation & Benefits
Manage monthly payroll, taxation, and annual salary/ bonus review for all employees.
Manage the sales incentive scheme, retention program
Coordinate and implement C&B surveys and other related projects to obtain the latest market information.
Monitor the HR Service of personnel service agencies
Monitor the Performance Evaluation process and system
- OH Budget
- Coordinate with Finance in working the Annual OH Budget and Business plan for people cost planning
Analyze training needs, source and propose appropriate training programs for all employees
Monitor and control the training expenses
Work closely with external parties on implementation of training programs
- Recruitment & Selection
To monitor and manage recruitment to cope with business needs and recommend hiring packages and employment terms.
Make sure the effectiveness of the recruitment tools by managing recruitment services agencies, websites, etc.
- Regional/ Group Reports and Local reports
- To update, coordinate and compile relevant HR reports as requested by Regional HR or local authority
- Employee relations
- Maintain the reliable and partnership relationship between the Company and Employee. Handle staff issues and grievances in the equitable manner
- External relationship
- Maintain a good working relationship and strong networking with local governmental organizations
- Monitor the personnel expenses paid via Partner
To keep updated with local market situation, legal and evolution on HR management and initiate and propose changes where necessary
Implement and monitor all processes that are linked with development and performance management, such as performance evaluation and succession planningProfile
- Possess a relevant degree
- Good command of English and Tagalog
Professional experience & know how
At least 5 years of HR experience in Supervisor level for MNCs. Relevant experience at FMCG companies would be an added advantage.
Good knowledge and understanding of employment related Acts (e.g. Labor Law, Industrial Relations Act, Trade Union Act, etc.) and other relevant regulations.
Good interpersonal and communications skills.
Technical & management skills
Good organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
PC skills (esp Excel)
Personal & interpersonal skills
Integrity and Discretion
Capable of maintaining confidentiality
Mature and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Highly motivated individual, energetic, and team-oriented