Ericsson Intercompany Accountant - Services in Philippines
Intercompany Accountant - Services
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are looking for a Intercompany Accountant - Services toperform intercompany invoicing of NSOR and ICRRB Invoicing and Support. The job requires frequent contacts with local companies and Finance units around the world, but also with units within Group Functions. The role is based in Taguig City, Philippines
Global Intercompany Services is a unit within Global Internal Services Management (GISM) which belongs to Finance Business Services within Group Function Finance.
As Intercompany Accountant - Services you will also:
- Responsible for ICRRB invoicing and support
- Provide Internal Project Support
- Responsible for Intercompany NSOR (Non Sales Order Related) invoicing. The intercompany invoicing part is handled in the GIO unit in Manila.
- Intercompany Invoicing of SSC Service Fees for Finance, Company Control, BFCC, HR and Sourcing
- ICRRB invoicing and support
- NSOR (Non Sales Order Related or FI invoicing) manual invoicing
- Responsible for FI Invoicing of Central Fees (ISIT/Storage/Communications/NETD/SSA)
- Responsible for I/C NSOR automated invoicing implementation
- Create Reports, follow up and drive of I/C KPIs
- Responsible for Compliance to intercompany directives (AD15)
- Participate in
- Implementation of new I/C ways of working
- Coordinate the pricing (fees) for the Local Companies/Branches
- FI Invoicing of Central Fees (ISIT/Storage/Communications/NETD/SSA)
- Collect invoice information on line item level
- Create invoices and send to counter company
- Internal Project Support related to Internal Work and Engagement Practices
- Create, maintain and close PD’s NW, NWA’s
- Support time reporting and concur allocation error
- Support ICRRB upload of template (if applicable)
- Perform self-assessment/approvals of SOX controls
- CC analysis support
- Prepare statistics and report/follow up
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business Administration, or similar. FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply.
- Experience from working with ONE system and BW is a plus
- Good communications skills in English, both oral and written
- Good team player and can blend well with others
- Analytical and good attention to details
- Quality approach and customer focus
- Can work under pressure
- Amenable to work in 10AM - 7PM schedule
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Philippines (PH) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Philippines (PH)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Philippines (PH), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.