Monsanto Regulatory Affairs Manager in ALABANG, MUNTINLUPA CITY, Philippines
· Plan, direct, and monitor regulatory affairs activities for obtaining and maintaining product and other regulatory approvals, meeting compliance and stewardship obligations need to conduct current and future business activities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Liaise with managers to understand their business goals (e.g., introduce a new product, service, or process; enter a new market).
· Liaise with Technology Development and Regulatory teams for timely implementation of field trials (where necessary).
· Responsible for obtaining new approvals and maintenance of regulatory permits for chemical and biotechnology products.
· Implement regulatory compliance & product stewardship activities in consistency with global regulatory approaches, and maintain freedom to operate with approved products.
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Agronomy, or other Biological or Environmental Sciences discipline.
EXPERIENCE : Five (5) to Ten (10) years work experience in a similar capacity
· Strong relationships-focus, with the ability;
form relationships with regulators based on mutual respect,
work very effectively with teams and networks across geographic, political, demographic, functional and other cultural and organizational boundaries
· Strong strategic, and problem solving skills.
· Results driven and solid organizational skills. Demonstrate ability to anticipate and plan for the future.
· Strong ability to adapt quickly to changes in our environment and our business.
Organization: GLB Regulatory Affairs51177232_
Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Asia Pacific-Philippines-Alabang, Muntinlupa City-Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Requisition ID: 01NOL
Job: Research & Development
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement