Cardinal Health Advisor, Financial Planning & Analysis in Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
What Financial Planning & Analysis contributes to Cardinal Health
Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for being objective and strategic financial partners, leading collaborative cross-functional effort to drive relevant, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis that supports our key business decisions.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of respective business financial statements and analytical techniques
- Works with the business to develop forecasts and budgets
- Reviews financial output for reasonableness
- Creates more complex forecasting and financial models
- Conducts more complex analyses within respective business
- Explains variances and identifies implications on business
- Summarizes analyses and makes recommendations
- Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities. Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
- Serves as an objective financial steward with an enterprise perspective, safeguarding our company's assets. Ensures strong controls are in place and the company's intellectual property is protected.
- BA in accounting or finance or a related field; CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 yrs experience
- Must be flexible and adaptable; must demonstrate good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy in decision-making authority
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including accuracy in record keeping and correspondence.
- Ability to develop concise and pertinent presentations to senior management
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize; ability to plan, organize, monitor, and conclude a project
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Word, Outlook, & PowerPoint. Familiarity with SAP & business query tool such as Business Object is a plus.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Accountabilities in this role
- Responsible for monthly reporting and analysis of results versus forecast and plan expenses related to Customer Support Services including executive messaging
- Brainstorm, investigate, and execute opportunities to lower cost to serve and enhance customer experience
- Determine feasibility and impact of Customer Service cost savings initiatives and communicate impact to senior leadership
- Responsible for annual budget process, preparation for annual Functional Business Review, and Long Range Planning deliverables
- Establish, build and maintain key relationships, including cross functional teams
- Proactively seeks out area of process improvement
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.