Ingersoll Rand Service Engineer in Central Visayas, Philippines
TRANE,we're all about air – cool air, warm air, clean air. As a world leader in air-conditioning systems, services and solutions, we control the comfort of the air for people in homes and many of the world's largest and state of the art commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. As a corporate social responsibility, we are applying Trane 's expertise in environmental technology and energy conservation to make a difference in energy efficiency around the globe.
Ingersoll Rand (IR)acquired Trane, to further transform into a multi-brand commercial products manufacturer serving customers in diverse global markets. With Trane, IR is better able to provide products, services and solutions to enhance the quality and comfort in homes and buildings.
Trane Philippinesis engaged in marketing, distribution, and servicing of industrial, commercial, and residential air-conditioning units. As we are continuously enhancing career opportunities in all functions for our TEAM’s growth, we are now in URGENT need of highly competent, aggressive, motivated, and customer-driven professionals to be a part of our dynamic TEAM.
SERVICE TECHNICAL TRAINER
· Supports the development and delivery of training materials on products, processes and technologies.
· Ensures that the team members develop, maintain, and increase their own technical and/or process knowledge.
· Selects appropriate training ads.
· Delivers technical training to organization employees so as to develop and enhance their technical skills and/or meet their developmental needs on products, processes and technologies. Key activities include participating the training materials selection, monitoring the training programs and future needs in line with the defined guidelines.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics).
· Preferably with license but not a requirement.
· With at least 2-3 years of work experience in the related field and or in the same industry is an advantage.
· Has training and working knowledge/exposure in the related field and/or in the same industry is an advantage.
· Computer literate with good scholastic records.
· Must have excellent communication and high practical learning skills and leadership traits.
· Hardworking, result-oriented and self-driven team player with a positive attitude.
· Can work in minimum supervision, willing to be assigned on field assignments and work on extended hours.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Parañaque City.
“We offer compensation based on experience and proven track record as well as competitive incentive package.”
Interested parties and qualified applicants may apply in person and bring their comprehensive resume with 1x1 recent photo, a copy of their PRC license with board rating report, Transcript of Records, and other employment credentials at:
5 JJM Building, Barangay San Dionisio,
Ninoy Aquino Ave., Parañaque City
Tel. No.820-3097 local 111 (HRD - Recruitment)
Primary Location: Central Visayas-Philippines
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Dec 20, 2017, 8:53:59 PM