Microsemi Corporation Sr. Engineer, Mfg in Laguna, Philippines
- Leads small/medium size projects like "new product introductions (NPI)", product/process improvement" , "research and purchase of new mfg (automation) and testing technology".
- Providing leadership among peers and counterparts forward successfull projets (Producttivity, Cost, Yeld and Quality) Makes decisions independently bon engineering or scientific problems and methods, and represents the compnay in conference to resolve important questions, and plans and coordinates work.
- Promote innovative solution, makes the process/test ore efficient, productive, cost effective and high standard.Leads innovation events pulling in applicable resources to learn and leverage.
- Review and write standard/s and complex technical reports and proposal, making sure all recent changes and process simplications/control are documented and that it remains competetive.
- Performs evaluations, DOE, product and process capability analysis as deem necessary, to improve product/process capability/quality.
- Monitor and analyze line performance regularly (either daily or weekly) thru accepted standards like DATALYSER, SPC, Yield, Number of Defects and Feedback Monitor from counterpart here and abroad.
- Conducts process and product training when and where necessary
The ability to work practively with other groups such and Senior Ledership is essential.
Must be an Engineering Degree Holder/Graduate
- 8 years experience as a Mfg or Test Engineer
- Good working attitude
- Excellent in written and oral communication
- Stong leadership and project management skills
- Knowledgeable in different engineering tools and methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled