J&J Family of Companies Global Services HR Group Service Delivery Administrator in Manila, Philippines
The GS HR Group Service Delivery Admin is a professional level role tasked to oversee the operational support requirements of the Global Services HR Service Delivery team in Manila, with responsibilities across regions (NA, EMEA, ASPAC), functions (TA, ER/LR, TR, WFA), and work shifts. This role will be responsible for managing the timely and accurate delivery of service metrics analyses, maintaining the active user profile database, capture and articulate service issues, and coordinate requirements across multiple teams. The position will sit as a member of the Global Services HR Aspac Leadership Team, and will also oversee support services provided for each functional and regional team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares and analyzes the Global Services HR metrics dashboard, in coordination with the Service Performance analysts and pertinent Global Services HR Service Delivery leaders.
• Maintains the active database of user access profiles for all GS HR staff in the Service Center and region.
• Represents the Aspac Global Services HR Service Delivery Head by attending meetings and coordinating issue agendas in their absence.
• Captures, articulates, and follows up on issues and events with the Aspac Global Services HR Leadership Team, tracking projected related deadlines and action items.
• Oversees the management and maintenance of executive schedules, including coordination of logistics for travel and conferences, and the required adjustments as needed.
• Compiles the slides and materials to be used in all speaking engagements and presentations to be made by the Service Delivery Head, in partnership with the appropriate resources.
• Representative of the Aspac Global Services HR Service Delivery team in site-level discussions, including but not limited to: facilities requirements, local HR engagements, events coordination, and the like.
• Owns the Site Visit process for Global Services HR Service Delivery in Manila; with direct accountability of maintaining up-to-date information displays on activity boards and LED screens, coordination of tour traffic, and qualification and review of presenters content and delivery.
• Oversees adherence to administrative policies within the team and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
• Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to the Leadership Team when they cannot be resolved for attention.
• Responsible for overall office management support for the Aspac Global Services HR Service Delivery Leadership Team.
• Bachelor's Degree holder with 2-3 years of related experience
• Proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Ability to multitask and effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to provide and receive clear direction quickly and on-demand
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
• Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ