J&J Family of Companies Learning Administrator (Chinese Bilingual) in Manila, Philippines
The Learning Administrator is mainly responsible for setting up learning objects (courses) in the Learning Management System (LMS) inclusive of curricula and certifications. He/she analyzes and creates user groups and sets up and processes proxy/learning assignments. He/she generates reports and performs other learning-related activities (inclusive of but not limited to doing quality assurance of work, validation, SharePoint and similar or supporting tools management, e-learning testing, UAT and/or UAT script writing, session/class management, course and curriculum re-versioning, systems interface data verification, marketing email and other communications management, documentation and survey, assessment and post-course evaluation management). He/she is also responsible for managing end user and admin queries or requests via case management tool (CMT), SharePoint, email, phone, messenger or other Helpdesk intake tools.
Utmost integrity, teamwork and dedication to quality (world-class) customer service is expected from the role.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• An individual contributor with specialized technical and operational knowledge and who can apply basic learning administration knowledge as he/she manages concerns, queries and requests via phone/chat/email/case management system/other support media.
• Provides support in deploying training activities by carefully gathering and analyzing explicit and implicit requirements prior to setting up courses in the LMS
• Sets up/ schedules sessions/classes in the LMS after confirmation from the Global Learning Coordination Team or from Learning Administration Requestors (including course owners)
• Assesses and sets up marketing emails and other learning-related communications
• Provides timely, complete and accurate end-to-end learning administration support to all learning and development programs across all businesses (inclusive but not limited to creation and management of events and sessions, materials, videos, tests, curricula, online courses, certifications, emails, reports, attendance/roster, historical completions, learning assignments/proxy enrollments, Connect items, mobile functions, catalog/auxiliary objects (vendors, trainers, venues, evaluations, training forms, training request forms, surveys, tasks, groups))
• Ensures LMS and learning object configuration are up-to-date and accurate by partnering with course owners/requestors, performing and supporting system and related audits, taking part in data and report validation, UAT script execution and/or writing to test new or changes to system functionalities and to ensure existing functionalities remain fully accessible, course and curriculum re-versioning, systems interface data verification, e-learning/ online course testing and SharePoint and similar support tools management
• Operates, performs, completes and prioritizes tasks with a risk management-oriented mindset and in accordance with defined/to-be defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Investigates issues thoroughly, determines methods of prevention, mitigation, correction and resolution within acceptable timeframes and levels of quality, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate and discussing and seeking advice from immediate supervisor when needed
• Ensures utmost quality by self-QA of work and as needed of work of co-team members
• Takes part in or conducts basic LMS and other learning tools-related training
• Takes part in documenting, validating and in recommending new or changes to existing LMS procedures
• Partners and aligns with his/her team lead in meeting team and individual goals
• Partners and aligns with his/her co-team members and thinks of impact to broader team always
• Observes and manifests utmost integrity in all actions (during pre-onboarding, onboarding and post-onboarding)
• Effectively understands and convincingly communicates information in English and Chinese by statement, suggestion, gesture, appearance, verbal or written to gain agreement on system limitations, functionality options, concepts, processes and policies.
• Independently plans, schedules and executes day-to-day work and objectives with minimal supervision, within the limits of established policies, guidelines and procedures, with most tasks delivered in the form of expected results and some impact on others within the job area.
• Contributes positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant work knowledge and experience to continuously build and update the knowledge database
• Reads, aligns and keeps self, informed of latest updates and cascaded information and seeks clarification with immediate supervisor when needed
• Observes utmost integrity and develops and maintains mutually trusted and respected relationships with customers, with supervisors and managers, with co-team members and when needed, with vendors, service providers and third parties
• Takes ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries, makes sure they are resolved/ completed efficiently and accurately with a superior level of quality and shows openness and willingness to learn and to hear feedback and advice on areas for improvement and development
• Establishes and maintains a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests and queries and dealings at work in a professional manner
• Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training to improve techniques and process acumen
• Performs other tasks or projects as may be deemed needed for the role or as may be assigned by immediate supervisor or by manager/s.
• Bachelor's degree holder
• Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin both written and oral
• Functional knowledge of learning and other HR or talent-related technologies
• Experience using Service Center/ Helpdesk technologies, case management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management or other customer service software applications
• Attention to detail and good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
• Effective partnership and relationship building skills with immediate supervisor, managers, co-team members and key stakeholders
• Identifies opportunities, risks, issues, assesses implications and formulates recommendations in consultation or partnership with immediate supervisor, co-team members, clients and stakeholders
• Demonstrated understanding of how work and local activities integrate with global and broader HR functional work and HR standards
• Results-oriented, motivated, positive-minded, and with collaborative interpersonal skills needed to build a cohesive team
• Ability to take directions quickly and on-demand
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time together with daily planned and unplanned operational activities
• Experience in identifying and suggesting areas for development and partnering to support continuous improvement efforts
• With proven commitment to work, dedication to excel and to deliver results within or beyond what is expected in terms of timeliness, accuracy, completeness and other areas of quality
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ
Training & Development